My newest conquest - a cherry red KitchenAid mixer. I just had to make a Hockney picture out of it because, quite frankly, every KitchenAid deserves to be Hockney-ed.
22 pounds of sexy red gloss and shiny metal. And it makes the most melodic whirring sound. I gave it a test-run yesterday with a No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake Recipe; there wouldn’t be a post on it though since I bought the wrong Agar-agar powder (gelatin substitute) and it turned the mixture green :| Might consider doing a re-post.
I kept patting it and singing Mandarin songs to it. I don’t even understand Mandarin. It’s that beautiful.
Posting this again because 1 year and 86 days later I’ve realized I’ve neglected it and will probably give it a good clean and shine later today to make up for it.
- nena-13 likes this
- emi-case reblogged this from peegaw
- antimatter00 reblogged this from peegaw
- rainbownote likes this
- lovetoself likes this
- buzzybeebusy likes this
- rubberbend reblogged this from peegaw
- capetowntocanada likes this
- alice-returns reblogged this from peegaw
- ofinfinitethings likes this
- heyrapture likes this
- thedriftingdot likes this
- cessamarie reblogged this from peegaw
- cessamarie likes this
- logicianmagician likes this
- misternigel likes this
- girlmeetsbowl likes this
- andrew likes this
- expressitinthesouthpassage reblogged this from peegaw and added:
- lonelylovebird likes this
- peegaw reblogged this from peegaw and added:
- redblackapron likes this
- mari-cala likes this
- thebrownspot likes this
- oyyne likes this
- kumako365jp likes this
- peegaw posted this