Quick! Which food do you find difficult to photograph?
Drop by the one food that gave you the hardest time to work with in front of a lens and I’ll hopefully come up with an [illustrated] way around it [tomorrow].
18 Notes/ Hide
- jenorama likes this
- jackiexpress answered: Casserole
- sunnysunflowers answered: Soups!
- frauhaselmayer answered: Butter.
- kumako365jp answered: TOFU! because it’s white…
- sugaracid answered: cakes
- wtfcoriander said: Shots of the ingredients I also find super difficult. But you’ve got it down pat!
- cannedtalent likes this
- glimmeringsesame said: I definitely agree with other responses about photographing soup, especially thin, broth based soups.
- redblackapron said: Soup! Especially those cream of (fill in the blank) soups.
- feroshious answered: curries
- laurie-cakes answered: Cookies, just because there’s only so many ways to pose them to make them look interesting.
- my-blog-is-weird answered: Cake. I never seem to find the most attractive angle ToT
- nengnisanisa answered: soup
- iexhalevanillalace answered: Definitely drinks. Foods with a whole lot of texture and color variation are perfect for shooting!
- peegaw posted this