Quick! Which food do you find difficult to photograph?
Drop by the one food that gave you the hardest time to work with in front of a lens and I’ll hopefully come up with an [illustrated] way around it [tomorrow].
18 Notes/ Hide
- jenorama likes this
- jackiexpress answered:Casserole
- sunnysunflowers answered:Soups!
- frauhaselmayer answered:Butter.
- kumako365jp answered:TOFU! because it’s white…
- sugaracid answered:cakes
- wtfcoriander said:Shots of the ingredients I also find super difficult. But you’ve got it down pat!
- cannedtalent likes this
- glimmeringsesame said:I definitely agree with other responses about photographing soup, especially thin, broth based soups.
- redblackapron said:Soup! Especially those cream of (fill in the blank) soups.
- feroshious answered:curries
- laurie-cakes answered:Cookies, just because there’s only so many ways to pose them to make them look interesting.
- my-blog-is-weird answered:Cake. I never seem to find the most attractive angle ToT
- nengnisanisa answered:soup
- iexhalevanillalace answered:Definitely drinks. Foods with a whole lot of texture and color variation are perfect for shooting!
- peegaw posted this