Jung Yup - Nothing Better
You guys know what’s going to come if I post a Korean song right? That’s right. Korean food post spam.
I received this package,
well, technically my sister did since I was still at the hospital yesterday from Karina.
And inside there were lovely books and:
The elusive gochujang (Korean red pepper paste).
The same gochujang that I’ve been bitching and complaining about for not being available here.
OMG you guises let’s just sit here and marvel at the beauty of this 1kg packet of gochujang that she’s been taunting me with ever since my birthday.
I can’t believe it’s here! Now I’m definitely going to try to make something with it. All those Korean recipes that I’ve put aside because I have given up on trying to find gochujang here are now back on the cooking list.
I have the weekend off before I move to another hospital so I hope I’ll be able to make something with the paste then.
I’ve gotten my fair share of birthday presents during my life but this is one of the few that shows no one really knows you like your best friend does.
- jia-mnet reblogged this from peegaw
- sizomizo reblogged this from eunhyuks-heechuls-bitch
- sizomizo likes this
- eunhyuks-heechuls-bitch reblogged this from hoonsiks
- hoonsiks reblogged this from peegaw
- 445-2 likes this
- heraimber likes this
- capetowntocanada likes this
- ramblingthoughts16 likes this
- sane-nity likes this
- foodiefy likes this
- candykorea said: My boyfriend sent gochujang to me! So happy! I hope you have fun with it! ^^
- emeryann likes this
- thatonewannabechef said: cant wait to see what you cook up :D <3
- thatonewannabechef likes this
- live-like-faith likes this
- peegaw posted this