OMG Hoddeok Waffles! Hoddeok—Korean Sugar Pancakes…with a twist
You know I’m going to reblog this as a full text post, glorious success pictures and all. Enjoy!
So last night, Peegaw posted this lovely recipe for created Korean Sugar Pancakes. They looked wonderful! They’re little doughy dumplings that are filled with brown sugar and nuts and cinnamon and then grilled in a pan and served warm/piping hot.
But I, with my inquisitive mind, immediately want to turn everything into a waffle, so she responded with this
So guess what I did?
I made them into freaking waffles. And oh my, they are delicious.
For the recipe, please follow THIS
That’ll get you to my modifications.
I don’t have any pictures from me mixing and whatnot, but here’s what came of it:
All rolled out into dough balls
Flattened out a bit to leave room for filling
A tiny heap of awesome
All full and ready to be cooked in a greased waffle iron for 2 minutes or until golden
The first one…and a success!
Sliced to see gooey filling
Pile of yummy
And one for me :)
- bbray likes this
- indigokitten reblogged this from peegaw
- thelifeofacrazyotaku likes this
- simpliicity reblogged this from peegaw
- girleatworld likes this
- deep-indigo likes this
- californiaoceanblues reblogged this from eyesuplifted
- californiaoceanblues likes this
- sugaracid reblogged this from iexhalevanillalace
- tarna12 likes this
- thesweetnsticky reblogged this from peegaw
- eyesuplifted reblogged this from iexhalevanillalace
- lumpyfluff likes this
- redblackapron likes this
- pomegranatesandkampinoes likes this
- iswearihavetalent likes this
- maydsantos reblogged this from peegaw
- ceeendy likes this
- sadsappydouchebag likes this
- peegaw reblogged this from iexhalevanillalace and added:
- iexhalevanillalace posted this